Welcome to the official website of Linyi Rongxin Enamel Co., Ltd.!
What to pay attention to when using enamel
1. Please add water, oil and other liquids to the enamel products before heating, please do not burn them empty.
2. Please don't burn unused pots and bowls immediately at high temperature or sudden fire for the first time, otherwise the enamel layer will be damaged.
3. Do not pour the enamel with cold water immediately after high-temperature firing, which will cause the enamel to crack and reduce the service life.
4. Do not boil the soup to dryness during use, it will damage the enamel layer.
5. Dry it after use to avoid rusting at the top of the pot.
6. Don't fall heavily to avoid losing the porcelain.
7. Cannot use microwave oven.
You noticed these aspects when using enamel products. Using enamel products brings us convenience.
What is the difference between enamel and enamel?
A composite material that is coated with one or several layers of enamel on the surface of the metal,and after firing,the two undergo a physical and chemical reaction to bond firmly.
- The historical development of enamel 07-01
- Pigment sintering process in enamel manufacturing 07-01
- Requirements for glazes in the production of enamel 07-01
- Production matters of plastic spray color basin 07-01